#CheddarBay College Bowl project is live.
Not too late to join in the mini-Cheddar pickstravaganza specifically for the College Bowls.
which also seems to be working correctly. Designate “College Bowl Project” in the PayPal pulldown menu.
We will be picking the bowls in a quasi Cheddar format.
- Picking against the spread;
- Splitting the bowls into five groups (Cheddar equivalent of weeks);
- Locking the points spreads in two days before kickoff of the first game of the group. (E.g., I locked the pre-Xmas games’ lines today.)
- Doing a “Pick of the Week” for each group that will be worth three points;
- You will complete a question on why Team X is your “Pick of the Week” but you will not need to a full essay. Just a couple words;
- The question needs to be completed an hour before the first kickoff of the first game of that group;
- The question box is at the bottom of “Your Prediction Page.”
- Once registered, you’ll have access to “Your Prediction Page” is where you enter your picks and answer your questions and designate your pick of the week.
- You are able to see others’ picks at the “Others’ Predictions” page.
- I was unable to implement radio buttons so just enter a final score keeping in mind the should reflect the spread.
- Frankly, I’d prefer, for example, if you like Ohio to cover vs. ECU, that you show a final score with Ohio winning outright. But I hope to get radio button in future releases so maybe this becomes moot.
There are other tools for stats and rankings that I’m still getting acquainted with.
I think that covers it. We’ve got a nice critical mass of familiar faces and plenty of room for more.