Cheddar Bay week 5: Wisconsin +7.5 at Ohio State.
LATE LINE: AFA +10 at Nevada.
THIS WEEKS LINES ARE LINKED HERE.
THIS WEEK’S ALL PLAY IS WISCONSIN +7.5 AT OHIO STATE.
IPAD/MOBILEDEVICE USERS: THE STANDINGS ARE LINKED HERE.
AND REMEMBER TO DOUBLE CHECK MY ENTRY OF YOUR PICKS ON THIS SPREADSHEET.
Well that’s a lot of capital letters.
Hey ladies and gents, this is your Cheddar Bay open thread for week five. Treat it lovingly.
Well done on the LOBSTERFEST to player It’s Only Money. His winning ticket looked like this:
- Browns +6 – essay
- Bengals +6 – allplay
- Lville -42.5
- OSU -49.5
- Wisc -24.5
- Mizzou -3.5
Oh sure, it looks easy and smart now.
And speaking of the Browns, I seem to have staked out a position on Joe Banner and his plan for 2013 which is somewhat unpopular and that has been challenged on several fronts. (I see you Zara!) I apologize for not tending to this with replies or a follow up post… but hey, mom’s in town. She came out from Colorado to play my piano and see some Seacoast and of course making sure I’m good. So salty Banner critiques are on hold for just a bit. Having a morning Matcha Tea with someone playing “the mattresses song” from The Godfather renders one without salt.
Skank Time: 8-2-1 since inception using Cheddar lines, 7-3 with real time wagers. True to the title of this post, there are a few special “hold your nose” picks below but just remember awful teams cover too.
- Idaho +7.5 v Temple (Temple opened -9.5 down to 7, 65% of public on Temple) Pick: Idaho
- USC +5.5 v ASU (ASU opened -7 down to 4.5, 64% of public on ASU) Pick: USC
- Buffalo +1 v UCONN (UCONN opened -2.5 down to PK, 64% of public on UCONN) Pick :Buffalo
- Rams +4 v SF (SF opened -4 down to 3, 68% of public on SF) Pick: Rams
- Browns +5 v Cinci (Opened Cinci -5 down to 4, 69% of public on Cinci) Pick: Browns
- Jax +9.5 v Indy (Opened Indy -9.5 down to 7.5,75% of public on Indy) Pick Jax
- Buffalo +3.5 v Baltimore (Opened Balt -4 down to 3, 67% of public on Balt) Pick: Buffalo
Okay Cheddars, we’re due to
regress progress to the mean eventually, but still we batted .417 last week so:
Let’s be careful out there.